Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OH YES! I am on a mission!

I have listened to the “Rocky” theme this morning, and Billy Squire…while jumping rope…in the office…MY BLOOD IS FLOWING!

I can’t wait to see what today brings…no, I can’t wait to see what I accomplish today! How are you feeling?

There is one thing that is going to separate the pack…your mental attitude combined with your actions!

Attached is my “open house diary” if you will. Read it…I just read it again, and am more fired up than I was yesterday!

Here is the problem:

Many of us have been sucked into a belief that nobody is doing anything that works…the problem is that you are most likely RIGHT! How many opportunities are slipping between the cracks because we are not out there doing the simple things that need to be done. If you are doing anything to generate business, you have the opportunity and time to do every step to the nth degree. That is the only way to correct your bank account…read the attachment…what would you have done, and what would you do?

So, I had one open house. I have seven POSSIBILITIES that have come from the open house. If I do nothing beyond last week, I will end up with the same…nothing.

None of the possibilities are related to the 2 hours I was in the home, they all circle around what I did outside of those hours, or what I will have to do beyond those hours.

I am going to be hitting the streets, and I am going to figure the mess out!

Remember, we are going to end the year up between the sales pace of 2002 and 2003…were those “bad years” in real estate? NO!

They say the strongest will survive…I have dusted off my real estate work out attire, and have begun my regimen…are you in with me?

No comments: